Portal de Moratalla

www.portaldemoratalla.com

Moratalla - SpanishMoratalla - English
detail of Moratalla

 

The Government delegate Moratalla presents 26 projects for about 1.5 million financed by the Government of Spain (09/03/2009)

All projects have already been ratified by the Ministry of Public Administration

The Government delegate, Rafael González Tovar, and the mayor of Moratalla, Juan Llorente Martínez, presented this morning the 26 projects to be carried out in the municipality under the Local Investment Fund, which will involve a total investment of 1,482. 984.98 euros, and the creation of 141 jobs.

González Tovar noted that these actions have been selected by the municipal government team due to their needs, while the Government of Spain has agreed to finance in full if it satisfies the requirement of creating jobs.

He highlighted that after the 26 projects to be approved by the Government Delegation in Murcia at the time, all of them have already been ratified by the Ministry of Public Administration.

This means that once the City receives the MAP notification of approval, it must be put up for tender the works within a month.

On the other hand has also clarified that the Government of Spain, after receiving the initial report of the work which will identify the company that held him to the City of Moratalla paid 70 percent of the investment, while the remaining 30% will be transferred once the certification of the final work.

In the case of works executed in the municipality, most of them (23) are part of the section "equipment and infrastructure of basic services, within which are various projects to improve sports facilities, such as training cover and steady improvement in the track of the Santa Calar (192,638.07 euros), the various reforms in municipal pools Sabinar (69,600 euros) and Campo de San Juan (43,936.89 euros) or of various actions on the slopes of Cañada de la Cruz (22,326 euros) and the municipal flag "Julio Cardozo (27,884.38 euros).

Ten other projects to be undertaken by the City of Moratalla, with a combined budget of 528,841.75 euros, is aimed at improving access signature at the Castle and the Rock of the Incarnation and therefore different streets in the historic urban city in the songs, Zaen de Arriba, Benizar, Campo de San Juan, Mazuza, Casa Requena, Inazares and Salmeron.

The improved street lighting in the old city and in Benizar, Otos and Campo de Béjar is the subject of four projects with a grant of 169,400 euros '63.

The four remaining projects framed in that episode of "facilities and infrastructure of basic services" are carrying out improvements to the School of Music (127,541.64 euros), changing the water network connecting the source of Canico with deposits of the town (113,753.80), construction of a warehouse next to the clubhouse Benizar ((53,356.90 euros) and improvements in the laundry Otos (22,735.79 euros).

Finally, the three remaining pieces fall under "actions in public spaces or urban environments and / or industrial promotion" and correspond to works by creating a playground and other improvements in Los Wineskins (EUR 42,296.49) demolition of ruins, debris, packaging and system replacement rainwater drainage in the street Palomar (48,993.54 euros) and improvements in the square of Teleclub of Cañada de la Cruz.

Source: Delegación del Gobierno en Murcia

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 Región de Murcia
© 2022 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice - Cookies
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información