IV FERIA DE SAN MIGUEL
Moratalla - Medieval Market
26 and 27 September 2009
Church Square and nearby Castle
(Moratalla Old Town)
FRIDAY September 25
From 15:00: assembly of the Medieval Market.
SATURDAY September 26
MEDIEVAL MARKET OPENING 11:30 am:
With the implementation of the following activities:
Group Animation and pipers.
Workshops: Bakery Child.
Distillation of aromatic plants.
Tio-vivo and jumping castle.
MARKET CLOSING 15:00 hours.
17:30 am OPENING MARKET.
19:00 pm NFANTIL REPRESENTATION WORK
"Wow, Meow, Kiriki" in parish Street, better known as "Court of the Nativity"
MARKET CLOSING 22:30 hours,
Fire show by the Color Association (Moratalla)
SUNDAY September 27
11:30 am STARTING THE MARKET WITH ALL ACTIVITIES:
Animation and pipers Group
Distillation of aromatic plants
Tio-vivo and jumping castle
MARKET CLOSING 15:00 hours
17:30 am OPENING MARKET
With a variety of craft stalls.
22:30 hours CLOSING AND CLOSING OF THE MARKET,
with fire show by the Color Association (Moratalla).
* TRAVEL MARKET:
Luengo High Street.
* On Tuesday 29 September will be the religious service at 12:00 am in Our Lady of the Assumption.
* The procession of San Miguel will be on Tuesday September 29 at 20:30 pm from the Church of Our Lady of the Assumption, by the usual route.
* The strength of Moratalla castle will remain open during the two days of uninterrupted Market.
* In the courtyard of the castle fortress of Moratalla will be open the exhibition "The legacy of the paper."
* The 2010 Festival Committee will present the barnyard animals that will be drawn on the occasion of the feast of San Miguel.
* The Market Development and activities, play and exposure may be subject to the weather.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Moratalla